We are happy to announce a new Mobicents jSS7 release, v2.0.0.BETA4!
Download from http://code.google.com/p/jss7/wiki/Downloads?tm=2
What's new in this release?
This release is jam packed with new features
- SCCP Rule definition simplified by adding new property "originationType". Further details here Issue 142
- Implemented insertSubscriberData MAP message. Issue 152
- Implemented missing primitives for sendRoutingInfo MAP operation. Issue 172
- Management methods exposed for layers SCTP, SCCP and M3UA. Issue 179
- Introduced new functionality - TCAP Preview mode. If TCAP stack is configured as preview, it only consumes incoming TCAP messages. Further details here Issue 181
- Introduced new functionality - SCCP boardcast mode. SCCP can now broadcast outgoing messages to multiple GT's. Further details here Issue 182
- Flexibility to change the Calling SCCP Address of outgoing message. Further details here Issue 183
- TCAP, MAP and CAP Dialog's now exposes remote transaction id's. Details here Issue 191
- TCAP allows to set the Remote and Local SCCP Address after Dialog is created. Even change values of incoming Dialogs. Details here Issue 201
In addition many bugs fixed and some performance improvements. Complete list of issues covered in this release are listed here http://code.google.com/p/jss7/issues/list?can=1&q=Version%3D2.0.0.BETA4&sort=priority+version&groupby=version&colspec=Summary+Type+Status+ID&cells=tiles
Please note that archives are now uploaded to https://oss.sonatype.org/
content/groups/public. Please point to sonatype repository in your applications pom.xml
<name>Mobicens Public Maven Repository Group</name>
Daily build is configured at https://mobicents.ci.
Binary release includes
- ASN 2.0.1.FINAL
- SCTP 1.1.0.FINAL
- SS7 2.0.0.BETA4
Home page for each project
GIT Master Browse
GIT Tag Browse
How to Use it?
Please refer to documentation in /ss7 module for detailed explanation.
For more detailed information, please visit the following sites:
Mobicents jSS7 Team