We are happy to announce a new Mobicents jSS7 release, v2.0.0.BETA3!
Download from http://code.google.com/p/jss7/wiki/Downloads?tm=2
What's new in this release?
This release consist of following new features
- M3UA load balancing is taken care. Depending on configuration, most significant bit or least significant bit of SLS is used for load balancing between AS and remaining bits are used for load balancing between ASP's
- At SCCP layer the load balancing between primary and backup address is now configurable for bits 0,1,2,3 and 4 of SLS
- Added management event listeners for SCTP, M3UA and SCCP layers for external management and monitoring
- New MAP messages cancelLocation, provideRoamingNumber, sendRoutingInfo, insertSubscriberData implemented
- Implemented GEO Primitives in MAP
- M3UA number of ASP that should be active for loadbalancing can now be configured at AS creation time
- Added support for UCS2 and Urdu GSM7 Bit encoding for USSD
In addition many bugs fixed and some performance improvements. Complete list of issues covered in this release are listed here http://code.google.com/p/jss7/issues/list?can=1&q=Version%3D2.0.0.BETA3&sort=priority+version&groupby=version&colspec=Summary+Type+Status+ID&cells=tiles
If you are upgrading to jSS7 2.0.0.BETA3 from older version, make sure you delete the SccpStack_sccpresource.xml and SccpStack_sccprouter.xml from persist directory. These are the files where SCCP persists configurations. You will have to execute the SCCP commands again from CLI. This is because there are changes in XML tags of persist directory and instead of using fully qualified calss names, it now uses the nouns which is in line with how its done in M3UA and SCTP. See the issue http://code.google.com/p/jss7/issues/detail?id=146
Please note that archives are now uploaded to https://oss.sonatype.org/
content/groups/public. Please point to sonatype repository in your applications pom.xml
<name>Mobicens Public Maven Repository Group</name>
Daily build is configured at https://mobicents.ci.
Binary release includes
- ASN 2.0.1.FINAL
- SCTP 1.0.0.FINAL
- SS7 2.0.0.BETA3
Home page for each project
GIT Master Browse
GIT Tag Browse
How to Use it?
Please refer to documentation in /ss7 module for detailed explanation.
For more detailed information, please visit the following sites:
Mobicents jSS7 Team