We are happy to announce a new Mobicents jSS7 release, v2.0.0.BETA2!
What's new in this release?
This release is jam packed with new features
- The client side command line interface provides tab completion and help for every command. Look at Issue 2
- CAP V2 circuit switched call fully implemented (Issue 10)
- New MAP messages CheckIMEI (Issue 76) implemented
- All the unimplemented MAP/CAP messages have API interfaces already defined (Issue 104, Issue 105, Issue 106, Issue 107, Issue 108)
- M3UA ASP ID can now be configured at ASP creation time (Issue 15)
- SCTP layer supports configuring server that accepts connection from anonymous ip:port
- Added support for ANSI Point Code format (both 5bit and 8bit SLS) (Issue 3)
- Support for WinOS native drivers for Dialogic
- Enhanced SS7 simulator to act as SMS Center for testing (Issue 73)
In addition many bugs fixed and some performance improvements. Complete list of issues covered in this release are listed here http://code.google.com/p/jss7/issues/list?can=1&q=Version%3D2.0.0.BETA2&sort=priority+version&groupby=version&colspec=Summary+Type+Status+ID&cells=tiles
Other features implemented but not included in this binary is completion of TCAP RA and CAP RA which will be bundled with next release of JAIN SLEE Server
Please note that archives are now uploaded to https://oss.sonatype.org/
content/groups/public. Please point to sonatype repository in your applications pom.xml
<name>Mobicens Public Maven Repository Group</name>
Download 2.0.0.BETA2 from http://code.google.com/p/jss7/wiki/Downloads?tm=2
Daily build is configured at https://mobicents.ci.
Binary release includes
- ASN 2.0.1.FINAL
- SCTP 1.0.0.CR4
- SS7 2.0.0.BETA2
Home page for each project
GIT Master Browse
GIT Tag Browse
How to Use it?
Please refer to documentation in /ss7 module for detailed explanation.
For more detailed information, please visit the following sites:
Mobicents jSS7 Team